We have a full range of press options and printing capacity ensures efficiency by using the right press for your unique project and a lightning-fast turnaround to meet your deadlines.
Our pressmen are experienced craftsmen who take pride in their work and their ability to make your vision and design leap off the printed page. They are respectful of your busy schedule when you come to a press check, the color is already perfectly matched.
Our inline capabilities include perfecting presses (they can print both sides of a sheet in a single pass), aqueous coating and the ability to print on heavier stocks, including paper and vinyl products that are suitable for packaging and other dimensional pieces.
• Sheetfed offset
• Roll to sheet
• High-speed digital printing
• Digital and variable data
• Dimensional and package
• Bindery and finishing
• Fulfillment and inventory
• Direct mail
Man Roland 700 (six-color press with stub unit aqueous coater)
- Maximum sheet size 29 1/4”x 41”.
- Minimum sheet size 13 1/2”x 19.
- Maximum thickness of 36 Pt. Stock.
Two Man Roland 300 (six color perfecter with coater unit)
- Maximum sheet size 23 1/4”x 29 1/8”.
- Minimum sheet size 10”x 13”.
- Maximum thickness of 24 Pt. Stock.
- Perfectors Print 1 over 5 or 2 over 4
A.B Dick Model 9985 (two color press with envelope feeder)
- Maximum sheet size 13 1/2”x 17 3/4”.
- Minimum sheet size 3”x 5”.
- Maximum thickness of 12 Pt. stock.